TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have wifi through xfinity. My internet is working as I am…

Customer Question
I have wifi through...

I have wifi through xfinity. My internet is working as I am right now on my computer. My TV behaves likes the 50' 60's. Snow, cutting in and out. I called xfinitity and it was determined that you need to do some kind of a reboot or recharge or something. I am out of warrenty. My TV seems to be fine. Just can't get good reception.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Xfinity?

012

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Anything and everything to do with the modem/router has been done. Some by myself and then through my internet provider. It has been determined that it likely my TV and not that I need a new one but it needs some kind of boost.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

MY first time dealing with a tv issue. So, I don't know of anything. I'm a little ignorant on this.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/11/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?