TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a new Samsung 4K smart tv and I'm trying to optimize…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Samsung 4K smart tv and I'm trying to optimize viewing settings

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 4K?

Model UN55MU6300

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I was told there are a few steps to make sure all shows/movies (from AMZN Prime and NFLX) are best viewing

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 4K? What happened right before this?

I just bought it and got it setup brand new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

What's this advice going to cost me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
12/13/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I’m still in need of help to optimize viewing settings on my new TV. When will you be in touch? I’m very busy also :)