TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Roku stopped broadcasting antenna tv. I will have to look…

Customer Question
Hello My Roku stopped...

Hello My Roku stopped broadcasting antenna tv

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I will have to look when I go home. Sorry :(

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

It was working fine but just recently it says no signal I unplugged and replugged have bought a new antenna

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Does it require a system update? It runs DVD fine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/11/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?