TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have somehow put a magnifier on the tv and cant get rid of…

Customer Question
I have somehow put...

I have somehow put a magnifier on the tv and cant get rid of it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

1 yr old lg 58 UH6300 UA

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?

This is the first time it just happened

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/11/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help and need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

- Are you getting the oversize picture on TV?

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

I do not want an answer i do not want to be a member cancel my request please

OK, please contact customer service via the following link to close the question.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help