TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Double vision. Samsung 5years old I think. 3days it. Can it…

Customer Question
Double vision Technician's Assistant:...

Double vision

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung 5years old I think

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

3days it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Can it be fixed

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
12/11/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What is the full model number off the back of the Samsung? Also, is the double vision there also when you pull up the MENU using the Samsung remote? In order to tell if it can be fixed, I need the info requested.

double vision even if I but a movie in

Model Number so I can look up the TV please?

No I guess I'll just buy a message tv
LN40D630M3F
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Do you want help with this TV please?Aric has opted out

My name is ***** ***** you do please press the menu button of the sets OWN remote control, is the menu itself affected?is it double vision like the picture is?

Anthony

Any messages regarding phone calls are sent by the site not me you can just choose to ignore if you do not want the options

Louie, Technician