TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How can I order an owner's guide and tv remote for

Customer Question
How can I order...

How can I order an owner's guide and tv remote for Mitsubishi model # WD-82738?

Technician's Assistant: What Mitsubishi model do you have? How old is it?

Model #WD-82738. It was made in 1910.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No. I don't have a mitsubishi tv remote. I need one to adjust the color/tint.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I also need an owner's guide for model # WD-82738.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
12/11/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

The manual I have available for you on my link below

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8taspk7s6vkf4a3/738.pdf?dl=0

The remote you can purchase directly from my link below

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-MITSUBISHI-ORIGINAL-TV-REMOTE-CONTROL-WD-73838-WD-82738-WD-82838-/400351068465

The remote is new and original and works as soon as batteries are put into it.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I didn't know asking two questions was that involved. I do not want this plan. please cancel!
Thanks,
Earl f. Curry

Hi there Earl

There is nothing involved though, I provided you are very clear response to this, which took me some time to get for you, which I repeated below. What is the confusion with this?

Thank you

Are you saying that you're charging me $26 for telling me what link I can order these 2 items.

I do not have any oversite over costs, this is not a free service but for all cost questions, please speak to customer service on***@******.***

Richard, this $26charge is a big SCAM.
Richard, Technician