TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have no color on my LG 42" Smart TV. 1 month old. Can't…

Customer Question
I have no color...

I have no color on my LG 42" Smart TV

Technician's Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?

1 month old. Can't find the model #

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Don't see menu on the LG remote

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

WE have an Xfinity X1 box

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: TV
12/11/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please get me the model number off of the back of the set.

Also, how is the X1 box connected- is it using an HDMI cable, component video (red,blue,green,red and white), or composite (red,white,yellow)?

Also if you use the original LG remote and press MENU- does the set's own MENU appear in color or black and white?

Model #43UJ6300-US. The LG remote does not have a menu button
What a scam.
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Installer

I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

Do you still need help with this?

To be clear, this is a paid support service, it is not free help. Please let me know if you wish to continue.

Do not charge my account. This is a scam. I want my $5 back

You have paid the full agreed upon fees (5 was just to post the question, not the total) noted on the payment page.

This is a legitimate support site helping thousands of people each day and is BBB A+ rated.

If you'd like to continue, under the fees you've already agreed to and paid, please provide all of the requested details mentioned above.

Otherwise any billing matters may be self managed from the help page, posting here has no affect on what you paid.

Louie, Technician