TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just purchased samsung un32m4500 unit. When trying to use…

Customer Question
Just purchased samsung un32m4500...

Just purchased samsung un32m4500 unit. When trying to use wireless it won't let me enter the last 3 digits of the WEP 128 code. Then try to connect to cable tv cable. It says no connections. Help?

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

Never mind streaming yet. can't get cable tv to work

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes. cable from the dvr is in the antenna coax port. is that correct?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I am at a loss.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/12/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.