TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The TV died last night. I was watching it And turned it off…

Customer Question
The TV died last...

The TV died last night. I was watching it And turned it off - to start watching a Netflix movie. When I went to start it back up using the Visio remote, it wouldn't start... No picture or sound, nothing... It acts like it has no power - so I assumed that it has a blown fuse, is this possible?

Technician's Assistant: Is your Vizio TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes, but it has power.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

BINGO!!! You saved the day! That was the problem - I'll know that remedy, in the future. Thank you so much....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that 's it. I'm glad that I won't have to go buy a new TV!!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you.
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website .
That being said , a few questions coming up
Please let me know when ready to proceed ,send me a hello .
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?