TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a westinghouse amperesvolts style number1542286 what…

Customer Question
I have a westinghouse...

I have a westinghouse amperesvolts style number1542286 what is it and does oit have value

Technician's Assistant: What Westinghouse model do you have? How old is it?

Donnt know how old eery i think top of it saysmilwaukee rd sighal dept no493

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I dont have any idea has a bunch of e knobs onr\front top and bottom dont see any place to plug it iy boyyo saysalca industrial instru,ment service chicago ill ra3-2521

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Westinghouse? What happened right before this?

Nohting is wrong with it i dont know what it is or what use does it have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No thois is not a tbv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/12/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.