TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just got spectrum and there is a blue rectangle thatcovers…

Customer Question
HELLO, I just...

HELLO, I just got spectrum and there is a blue rectangle thatcovers the channel n the bottom right corner of the screen. thTHEY TELL ME IT HAS TO BE FIXEDBY YOUR CONTROL.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

No. there are back cables with white or red circles that are plugged into R and L which I assume is speakers

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Iam renting so that is al I know there is a wide black cord on the floor not attached with 4 red ; white or blue circles. the owner disconnected nd wanted me to get my own cable, etc

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/11/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you.
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website .
That being said , a few questions coming up
Please let me know when ready to proceed ,send me a hello .
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

242FHD-T11

o.k and can you tell me exactly what it says in that box ?

no I AM 72 Years old and am not spending more than $5.00

When you say " your control " i have a feeling that you think you are talking to spectrum ??

If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those
They are optional and you can just decline if you don`t want them

nothing in box just blue colour
looks like my 5 minutes is up. thanks for nothing

you said , THEY TELL ME IT HAS TO BE FIXEDBY YOUR CONTROL.

who told you that ?

I know that already. Goodbye.

I have no idea what you are talking about here

I do not send anything to you no offers or whatever i`m an independent tech.

What is it you already know ???!!