TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sony sound bar HTCT800 is stuck in the HOME position and…

Customer Question
Sony sound bar HTCT800...

Sony sound bar HTCT800 is stuck in the HOME position and does not respond to any remote button activation

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have?

HTCT800

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Sony system?

Remote keys do not allow me to get the TV position so sound comes out

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the soundbar (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the bar, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

unplugged from wall socket...3 min elapsed

Thanks

Let me know the results please

Problem solved. thanks

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.