TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 6 year old Samsung 50 inch flat screen, when I try…

Customer Question
I have a 6 year...
I have a 6 year old Samsung 50 inch flat screen, when I try to start the initial screen start up I get the start up light and clicking sequence and then directly to off. I have another TV connected to the Direct TV source and it works fine. what should I check from here?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you.
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website .
That being said , a few questions coming up
Please let me know when ready to proceed ,send me a hello .
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

You mean that you get the company logo or the screen light up then it turns off ?

Is it only the screen that turns off/dark or the tv that shuts down ?

Nothing showes except the power light.

O.k but that power light does it indicate that the tv is still on even though there is nothing on screen ?