TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just home from a trip and can't get anything on my tv. dvd…

Customer Question
Just home from a...

Just home from a trip and can't get anything on my tv. dvd box won't go off.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Have a new Roku TV. Have no problem getting to my cable box but the box that shows date./station number is ***** at 2:56blue dot. Needless to say I am illiterate when it comes to these things,

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Checked wires in back and tried to turn on with charter remote

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/11/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

I need some clarification here. What "dvd box" are you referring to- do you have a brand and model number for that device?

You also mentioned your cable box (which is not a DVD box), and mentioned the box that shows date/station.....are you referring to the display window on the cable box?

Who is your cable provider (Time Warner, Charter, etc.)?

Simply send a reply back to proceed.