TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Lg 60pc1d turns on and then switches off. 2017 model. Sorry…

Customer Question
Lg 60pc1d turns on...

Lg 60pc1d turns on and then switches off

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 60PC1D?

2017 model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Sorry 2007 model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 60PC1D? What happened right before this?

Going on for two months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The capacitors dont look blown/burnt

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
hey have you got an answer
12/11/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your TV. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please