TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Flat screen TV. Its element 64 inch. No other probs..my

Customer Question
Flat screen TV. Technician's...

Flat screen TV.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Its element 64 inch.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No other probs..my daughter moved the tv to reach a plug outlet. When doing so the side of the Tv hit the wall. Still have picture. But in light colors their is blue swirls and in dark colors red swirls

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Element? What happened right before this?

None before she bumped the wall

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I went to the menu and it appears clear.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/11/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv?

No I can't see tiny print. Can I send a picture

Yes that would be fine

Please send me a picture of the screen as well if you can, so I can see exactly what is going on with it

Wont let me send photo .
Can only be 5mb or smaller
Picture looks better in higher brightness.
And less color

There are several free photo editing tools you can use to reduce the size: http://www.picresize.com/

I see 3 pictures of the screen (womans face),

can you get the model?

Can you show me the menu screens also/

Don't send email. I don't receive them .
Is this something in the Gamma

I cannot provide an answer without a model number. Can you please get that for me?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.