TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can’t get my samsung wireless tv to turn on with my direct…

Customer Question
I can’t get my...

I can’t get my samsung wireless tv to turn on with my direct tv. The blue light on box goes on then turns off

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to DirecTV?

It can’t connect wireless is what it says

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I had Time Warner cable it worked when I changed to direct tv it won’t connect

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/11/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you use the Direct TV remote, does it then turn on the box?

Please let me know

Thank you