TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Only when we watch Netflix on our Samsung flat screen, the…

Customer Question
Only when we watch...

Only when we watch Netflix on our Samsung flat screen, the sound is muffled and hard to understand. We have to turn volume way up and voices are still not clear. Why?

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your Samsung TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes. We use Roku to access Netflix

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI and red, yellow, white smaller cables

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No...all other than Netflix is fine

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/11/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

As this issue occurred since the start of having the TV?

Or it has only recently started?

Please let me know