TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It's a Samsung smart 55 inch. The remote turns it on and…

Customer Question
It's a Samsung smart...

It's a Samsung smart 55 inch. The remote turns it on and off, but wont's change stations, bring up the guide, et.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

UK55KU7000F XZA

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Volume, on/off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I can go to settings also

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/11/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

How are you viewing TV services please?satellite\cable box\cable straight no box\antenna?

Anthony