TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I put in text when it asks for a photo? I'm almost…

Customer Question
How do I put...

How do I put in text when it asks for a photo? I'm almost through with my card and would like to finish.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Apple

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IMAC. ... High Sierra 10.13

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

I've just nearly finished with my card, but want to put in text on the back and not a photo

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
12/13/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.