TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

In the past month I purhased a Sony 43" of the 4000 smart…

Customer Question
In the past month...

In the past month I purhased a Sony 43" of the 4000 smart variety. Showtime does not appear to be a choice I have to subscribe to.

Technician's Assistant: What Sony product do you have?

TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

30 days old. Sony model KD-43X720E, Serial(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/11/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do.

What is the error message that you see?

There is no error msg. Showtime just isn't an option to select.

Where are you looking for Showtime?