TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I was moving my tv and touch button top. Now the tv is

Customer Question
I was moving my...

I was moving my tv and touch button top. Now the tv is static sound and snow picture

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

LC-20DH4U

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I was trying to connect direct tv remote. Moved the tv and hit a boot on on top and now there is no picture

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Static picture, I hit the channel button by mistake,

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/10/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Please double check the model number off the back of the TV and reply back with it.

Are you still there?

I can help you if I can look up your TV. In fact, I can tell you exactly what button to press. But when I enter the model number you posted (even in Google) I get a "does not match any records"- meaning it's one or two digits off. If you do need assistance here, simply reply back with the model number.