TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV went out temporarily, then permanently. I tested tv which…

Customer Question
TV went out temporarily...

TV went out temporarily, then permanently. I tested tv which is working fine when disconnected. I disconnected and reconnected all cables. Still dead. Second tv with other connection working fine. Can you test connection from your end?

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

There's a red reset button which I pushed. No result.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/10/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

- Does power indicator light on TV turn On solid or blink when press power button?