TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I was going to install a DVD player on TV and then decided…

Customer Question
I was going to...

I was going to install a DVD player on TV and then decided not to. Now I got this on my televistion screen in upper left corner of screen, "HDMI1". In middle of screen I see this, "No Cable Connected, HDMI1". I am getting a sence that I need to change my source device back to "TV" from HDMI1. Is this wright about changing source? Don't know how to do this. A person at Bed Bath Beyond did this. Should have watch this closer.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

No cables on back. Just a digital audio out let

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/10/2017
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

- Is there any cable box hooked to the TV for channels?