TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Second time this has happened. Using remote, when changing…

Customer Question
Second time this has...

Second time this has happened. Using remote, when changing channels, the identity of the program and other info is not there. Technician came and fixed it within seconds after spending 2 hours on phone earlier. I do not want to do that again.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung but do not know model number. It may be 8 yrs. old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Now there is a blank space at top and bottom of screen. This happened last time. It has something to do with the remote and the guide part.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No when I hit menu the large screen is reduced to a small block at the right hand screen

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/11/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.