TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Magnavox tv with VCR built in, the tv powers on…

Customer Question
I have a Magnavox...

I have a Magnavox tv with VCR built in, the tv powers on then it sounds like the vcr is on then the unit powers down

Technician's Assistant: Is your Magnavox TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

No right in the wall

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

I did that it still shut off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No please help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/11/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.