TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

MY PROJECTOR TV SAYS HDMI 2 IS NOT CONNECTED. WHAT CAN I DO?

Customer Question
MY PROJECTOR TV SAYS...

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

NO IDEA

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

REBOOTING THE ENTIRE SYSTEM.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

NO. I HAVE A CONTROL 4 SYSTEM AND USE THE REMOTE FROM THAT FORT THE TV.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/11/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.