TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just bought 50 inch lg smart worked great for 30 mins Bow…

Customer Question
Just bought 50 inch...

Just bought 50 inch lg smart worked great for 30 mins Bow the screen is dark like the led is blown. When I turn on I see LG Flash that is bright than direst to an Almost Black picture

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your LG TV?

Hdmi I sold tvs since 1988 It is conested correctly It was perfect fo the first 30 mins

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No I bought it 2 hrs ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/10/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
If you seem to lose me refresh your browser (F5 key )
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Did you say that you bought the tv 2 hrs or 2 years ago ?

PS. Myself I do not send the phone or any offers that you may receive ,I have no control over those either, they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just ignore them if you don`t want it .

If you bought it 2 hours ago then

What you described here is a LED strips problem , this tv has a manufacturing defect

Return that that tv to the store for an exchange or refund , not a repair

If that answers your question PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time helping you .