TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How does service work with you?

Customer Question
how does service work with you?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
I can see Menu if I click on that option...but no picture, just bluescreen.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/10/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

To be clear, this is a paid support site, you've paid the agreed upon fees noted on the payment page (5+balance), which covers help via this chat format.

Does this happen on all sources (cable/satellite, dvd, etc)?

Is the sound working?

Hi Nathan, so I let the TV sit on off for a couple of hours and just turned it back on and the picture is back...however, I have gotten blue screens many times before this and shutting off the TV until the green power light stops blinking is usally enough to restore a picture...until today.When it goes to blue screen, I see no devices but do have volume, however I am using a receiver to get volume and not directly from the TV. I received the bulb about a month ago.

Can you tell me what is actually connected to the tv? Cable/satellite? Dvd? Roku? etc

On which specific inputs does this happen, or does it happen on all?

Hello Nathan,The TV is working again right now...please cancel any future service charges and additional fees beyond the $5.00 down payment that I agreed with.Thanks,
Bob

You're welcome, Bob, I've sent a note to customer service to check on that for you.

Hello Bob, just following up with you. Customer service should have refunded/cancelled any future charges for you.

Hopefully the tv is still working well for you.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,