TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a panasonic tv th 58pz700u. We have had it for 10…

Customer Question
I have a panasonic...

I have a panasonic tv th 58pz700u. We have had it for 10 years maybe? Today I turned it on and I can't get a picture. If I hit the input button I can get the list of choices (we only use HDMI 1 and 2) but I can't get any kind of picture from either my cable box HDMI1 or the PSA 4 HDMI2. I unplugged it for a while to try and reboot it. That did not work.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Panasonic TV?

Two HDMI cables. One for the cable box and one for the PS4

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/10/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Do you think the set may have been subject to storm damage?