TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My t v is a model D58u-D3, serial no LFTITSAR481653. Is it a…

Customer Question
My t v is...

My t v is a model D58u-D3, serial no LFTITSAR481653. Is it a smart t v so I can add Netflix for the holidays for kids to see all movies during time here with grandparents???

Technician's Assistant: How old is your D58U-D3?

Maybe two years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

A second hand remote has a amazon and netflix andsomething radio i can't read

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Is this a paid help I am requesting??

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/10/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If the Netflix is not already available on the TV then you can add it from the app store.

Try pressing the Netflix button on the remote and let me know if it opens the app for you?