TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I got a LG TV from a hotel model #32lg505h. I am trying to…

Customer Question
I got a LG...

I got a LG TV from a hotel model #32lg505h. I am trying to scan for antenna channels,

Technician's Assistant: How old is your #32LG505H?

.I think 8 t0 12 years when the menu I get aspect ratio, caption,clock, sleep timer, lock, audio, and input source

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your #32LG505H? What happened right before this?

I just pick the tv up on friday

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
12/10/2017
TV Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hi, I'm JA Engineer. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP.

When you are scanning for channels through the antenna, you have to go to Input Source and select Antenna/Cable. Then you can use the Auto Scan (EZ Scan) to automatically find the channels. Here is how to do it:

(1) Press the MENU button and then use ^ or v button to select the SETUP menu.
(2) Press the > button and then use ^ or v button to select EZ SCAN.
(3) Press the ENTER button to begin the channel search. Allow EZ SCAN to complete the channel search cycle for ANTENNA and CABLE.

Please put the source on Antenna/Cable and perform the auto scan and let me know if you are able to scan for channels.

Hi.
I have not heard back from you and was wondering if I was able to successfully assist you.
If so, please remember to rate my answer (if you are unsure how to do that, please click here for instructions).
Enjoy the rest of your night.

Kraig
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer