TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do i turn the usb port on my tv? Insignia RC 801 0A.

Customer Question
How do i turn...

How do i turn the usb port on my tv?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Insignia RC 801 0A

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Model Ns 19e450a11

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Insignia? What happened right before this?

Yes the menu does work but the usb part is greyed out and won't allow

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I never plugged my iPad in before and was hoping to use this feature

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/11/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.