TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The sound and picture are out of sync. Panasonic lcd tv. I…

Customer Question
The sound and picture...

The sound and picture are out of sync

Technician's Assistant: What device has a bad screen?

Panasonic lcd tv

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Panasonic TV?

No

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/10/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
If you seem to lose me refresh your browser (F5 key )
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

PS. Myself I do not send the phone or any offers that you may receive ,I have no control over those either, they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just ignore them if you don`t want it .

I take it that you have a cable box ?

Do you get the sound through the tv speakers or something like a soundbar or surround sound ?

Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?