TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No picture no sound. No one black cable from tv to cable…

Customer Question
Second opinion] no picture no...
Second opinion] no picture no soundJA: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?Customer: no one black cable from tv to cable box. it worked fine last nghhtJA: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.Customer: no thatJA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: is fine the green light on tv is on and cable box is on
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/11/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Got it fixed. Now how to cancel so I don't get additional cost.