TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Samsung tv has no sound or picture. It just switched

Customer Question
itself off but the light...
My Samsung tv has no sound or picture. It just switched itself off but the light is still on on the front of tv
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
12/10/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

Ps42b480b1w

How old is this tv ?

That number does not compute

2009

If you received a $26 phone offer or any offers they are automated by the website ,NOT BY ME , I`m an independent tech. and have no control over those and I`m not available for it at this time although another expert here may take you up on that when it gets posted to the board

Ok. What could have caused the problem. It just switched itself off

That model number , could it be ps42b430..... instead of 480 ?

Is there anybody there

I`m sorry but something just came up and I will have to opt out now.

You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.
Please just standby and someone should be with you shortly .

Please cancel the request and do not charge me

I will send it in for refund if that is what you wish

Please confirm that I will not be charged for this correspondence as my question has not been dealt with
Louie, Technician