TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our tv just went blank. No power. It has a 24 v converter.

Customer Question
Our tv just went...

Our tv just went blank . No power. It has a 24 v converter. Could this be the problem?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/10/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;

I take it that you have the back cover off and already measured that 24 volts ?
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

By the way , I do not send the phone or any offers that you may receive ,I have no control over those either, they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just ignore them if you don`t want it .