TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It's not going on.Its a 65" smart tv, with a 70 dummy who…

Customer Question
It's not going on.Its...

It's not going on.Its a 65" smart tv, with a 70 dummy who can't get it to stay on.I have unplugged it twice?

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

I haven't kept it unplugged for 2 minutes, trying that now!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No ,still not going on?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/10/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;

What is the tv doing now if anything ?
Is there a light or blinking light at the front and/or clicking sound from inside when you plug the power cord again and try to turn it on ?
Or completely dead no activity whatsoever ?
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?