TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It's just out of the box... do we need an AC - DC adapter…

Customer Question
Hi: It's just...

Hi: It's just out of the box... do we need an AC - DC adapter for the power cord? 32" HD Smart TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung M530D

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

We cannot find a way to attach the power cord that appears to need a two prong adapter

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your M530D? What happened right before this?

It's just now out of the box.. has not been used yet since we haven't been able to attach a power source.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/9/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
If you seem to lose me refresh your browser (F5 key )
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

PS. Myself I do not send the phone or any offers that you may receive ,I have no control over those either, they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just ignore them if you don`t want it .