TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

What type and how many tv channels do you get compared to…

Customer Question
What type and how...

What type and how many tv channels do you get compared to Directv

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to DirecTV?

How many channels do you get and what are they

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I do not have the atena yet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just what I can expect to get with this atena

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/9/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Is there a particular brand/model of antenna you're looking at? Where are you located (zip)?