TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV has No Signal. Box on telephone pole open with wires

Customer Question
TV has No Signal...

TV has No Signal. Box on telephone pole open with wires kinda hanging

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Toshiba about a year old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu does not work.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Toshiba? What happened right before this?

About 4 days.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
12/10/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.