TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Turned it on and there is no sound. Tv comes on just no

Customer Question
Turned it on and...

Turned it on and there is no sound

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Tv comes on just no sound

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Hdmi I think

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Bought it last December for a xmas gift for my daughter need someone to go to her house

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/9/2017
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
If you seem to lose me refresh your browser (F5 key )
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

PS. Myself I do not send the phone or any offers that you may receive ,I have no control over those either, they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just ignore them if you don`t want it .