TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I spoke to a technician late last night, but requested that…

Customer Question
I spoke to a...

I spoke to a technician late last night, but requested that we wait until today to trouble shoot. Can someone call me back at(###) ###-#### Case # *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Visio-~10 years old-xvt373SV

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Visio lght

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

Vizio light on front flashes when off...when on, just the message "Visio internet apps." I just want the channels back on the cable box.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Electrical outage just before problem.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/9/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.