TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have a Sony XBR65900C It does not turn on and flashes a

Customer Question
Have a Sony XBR65900C...

Have a Sony XBR65900C It does not turn on and flashes a blinking red light 4times

Technician's Assistant: Is your XBR65900C connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
12/9/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

4 blinks could be a power related issue how old is the set please?