TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My elderly neighbor has a sanyo tv, it is hd, but not a

Customer Question
smart tv. She put a...
my elderly neighbor has a sanyo tv, it is hd, but not a smart tv. She put a new firestick (alliance) on it, it was working fine on Fox News and now she gets nothing. Please tell me her problem so that I can help her.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/9/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Thank you for helping out your neighbor, I'll do my best to help you help her.

There are a lot of variables here though. Can you tell me a bit more? Are none of the apps working, or is the problem with just fox news? Can she see the firetv home screen or menus?

It is imperative that you reply back to me here, on your original question only, please.

Posting new/duplicate questions costs you more and hinders my ability to reply.

Please reply back here on this page when ready.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.