TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have message enter PIN code below to pair your display. I…

Customer Question
I have message enter...

I have message enter PIN code below to pair your display

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

I have already answered these questions

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No, nothing works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

20 minutes now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/9/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you need a PIN code, it should be displayed on the device’s screen, e.g. if you are trying to pair your phone with the TV, you’ll see a PIN on your phone’s screen and you’ll have to enter it into the TV.

In some cases, you may be asked to enter a PIN even if your device doesn’t display it. In this case, try entering “0000” and let me know if that works?