TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Mate my 55dx600u will not turn on. The light flashes then…

Customer Question
Hi mate my 55dx600u...

Hi mate my 55dx600u will not turn on. The green light flashes then the red light comes on then it goes off all together

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes it is

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/9/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

When was the tv purchased?

12months ago
Just msg mate
Do you know what’s wrong with ???
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello my name is***** am a different expert seemingly your previous expert has left the building, the set is not booting this is very likely to be a main-board issue, so its likely this board will need to be replaced, what you could try is a re-boot of the set un-plug the set from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again, if its the same then we need to concentrate on replacing that board (if there was any prior symptoms BEFORE shut-down please let me know)if you think you can do this work yourself please let me know, if you have any warranty with the set then please use it, outside of the options above, if you are not comfortable then you will need a technician.

Any queries with this please let me know

A positive rating at this point is welcome 3 to 5 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you,the site will then release a payment to me thanks again,note question remains open for 30 days
Anthony

TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.