TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My VIORE 7" portable LCD TV abruptly stopped when I

Customer Question
My VIORE 7" portable...

My VIORE 7" portable LCD TV abruptly stopped when I attempted to scan for channels and gave the message "NO SIGNAL"--in spite of it having worked fine prior to my using "menu" and scanning.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is several years old--not sure exactly. The brand is VIORE PLC7V96, 7"

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I attempted moving it to other places in the home--using other outlets--with the same result. I do not have it plugged in right now but shall do that

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

This only happened last evening. No problems prior to that. Hav used the menu to scan and access channels many times in the past with no problem. This time kept searching and came up with many more channels (70?) but then shut down with message "no signal"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Let replug it in again. Should have done that prior to my contacting you. Sorry.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
12/9/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Initially, please use the INPUT button on the tv and be sure that input mode is set to TV (air) not to any of the other inputs, then run the scan again and let me know the results, please.

I apologize but realize that I need my son-in-law here to help. I am not "the-savvy" I would like to cancel my order.
Please cancel my request. My apologies
I’m sorry but we are all independent techs here. I have no ability to cancel or refund anything. You may follow up with me when you have the necessary details or someone to help you
Louie, Technician