TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I get back the TV guide and information on my tv set.

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get back the TV guide and information on my tv set

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a Samsung smart tv model no UA46ES6700M bought about 3 yearsago

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the menu work. No problems on other inputs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your UA46ES6700M? What happened right before this?

Happened only recently. No issues. Everything is fine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
12/9/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

If you press the Guide button on your Samsung TV remote, does the guide and information appear?