TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Not working. Samsung it's about 7years. All of a sudden it's…

Customer Question
Not working. Technician's Assistant:...

Not working.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung it's about 7years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

All of a sudden it's started to glitch

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/9/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the specific problem/symptom with the tv?
What is the model?

Hang on sorry give me a minute.

Thanks

Whaths happing

I"m waiting for information from you?

I asked you for a description of the problem and the model and you asked me wait and have not responded back.

It is imperative that you reply back to me here, on your original question only, please.

Posting new/duplicate questions costs you more and hinders my ability to reply.

Please reply back here on this page when ready.

What happen to my money?
Please I want my money back..

You paid the full agreed upon fees to the site.

I have no ability to cancel or refund anything. I would be happy to help you, under the fees you've already paid, if you can please respond here with the specific details I've requested:

What is the model?